Arrange Work Space For A Club
Listen to a conversation between a student and an employee at the student activity center.
- Why does the student go to speak with the woman?
- A. To get permission to organize a club event.
- B. To arrange for a work space for his club.
- C. To inquire about a photography class.
- D. To reserve a room for photography exhibit.
- What is the student’s attitude toward the room he is offered?
- A. He thinks that sharing a room is a good way to find out about other clubs.
- B. He considers a semiprivate room to be acceptable.
- C. He is concerned that there will not be enough storage space in a semiprivate room.
- D. He is surprised that there are not enough private rooms for all the clubs.
- Why does the woman ask the student for an approval letter?
- A. All new clubs must submit an approval letter to the student activities center.
- B. She needs it to request funding for the club on his behalf.
- C. She needs proof that the new club has a faculty advisor.
- D. The approval letter can serve as verification of the club’s registration.
- Near the end of the conversation, what does the student indicate he will have to do?
- A. Retrieve a letter from his dormitory room.
- B. Reschedule some club events
- C. Ask a committee to review his registration.
- D. Pay a registration fee to start a new club.
- For what activity does the student consider requesting funding?
- A. Designing a club Web site.
- B. Reserving audio-visual equipment.
- C. Sponsoring a guest speaker.
- D. Setting up a campus e-mail account.
答案：B B D A C