Revise A Music History Paper
Listen to part of a conversation between a student and his music history professor.
- Why does the man go to see the professor?
- A. To discuss his impressions of a recent piano concert.
- B. To ask how to revise a paper he is writing.
- C. To get approval to write a paper about his grandmother’s life.
- D. To find out why he received a poor grade on a paper he wrote.
- What did the man not understand about his professors written comments?
- A. What she considers a weakness in his writing style.
- B. What she means by the terns “broader context”.
- C. Which period of music history she wants him to write about.
- D. Why she prefers that he write about an unfamiliar subject.
- What does the man say about his grandmother’s music career?
- A. She studied both classical music and jazz in school.
- B. She planned a career as a jazz musician.
- C. She performed jazz music for most of her career.
- D. She now performs both classical music and jazz.
- Why does the professor ask the man to come early to the next class?
- A. So that he can hand in a revised draft of his paper.
- B. So that he can tell her the date and time of his choir concert.
- C. So that they can continue their discussion of the man’s paper.
- D. So that he can interview the professor about women’s contributions to music.
- What does the professor mean when she says this: 🎧
- A. She will give the man extra credit if he rewrites his paper.
- B. She is willing to extend the deadline for the mans paper.
- C. The man will probably not be able to finish his paper within a week.
- D. The man should have started his paper sooner.
答案：B B C C B