Learn about the library’s resources
- Why does the student come to the library?
- A. To learn about the library’s resources
- B. To ask about interlibrary loans
- C. To attend the new student orientation
- D. To start work on a research project
- Why does the librarian point out the history section to the student?
- A. She wants to point out the closest area containing copy machines
- B. She assumes that he will need to do research there
- C. The student is looking for a book he used at his last school
- D. Students sometimes mistakenly assume that the section contains literature books
- What does the student imply about the inter-library loan service at his last school?
- A. He never used it
- B. He came to appreciate it
- C. It was inconvenient
- D. It was expensive
- What does the student need to do before he can use any rare books?
[CHOOSE 2 ANSWERS]
- A. Purchase a card
- B. Obtain permission
- C. Put on gloves
- D. Try inter-library loan first
- Listen again to part of the conversation. Then answer the question.
Which sentence best expresses what the librarian means when she says this: 🎧
- A. I wish this were true
- B. That is not a very good idea
- C. Thanks for your suggestion
- D. That is what we intended
答案：A B C BC D